Sunday 18 September 2011

WooooHooooo!!! Students are commenting!

I have just been looking at some of the posts on our blog and I am thrilled to see that students have finally started commenting. Spread the word, the EWS Science blog is heading for lift off. To all the students that have commented already, please go to your Science teachers and let them know that you have and I am sure they'll have some merits for you.

There is such a lot of amazing stuff happening in Science. It is a really exciting time. I don't care who you are, there is something out there that will interest you. You just have to find it. Now that involves a bit of reading but reading is so cool when you get in to it. It is like a treasure hunt, a journey with a guaranteed prize at the end.

7 RWi - The word of the week is: Lepton - it is worth 2 merits. Tell me what it is and I will double the merits!
I was really pleased at how well you guys did in our first class practical and I look forward to many more.

2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepton,_West_Yorkshire

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in 7RWi and i cant wait ot get some more merits eeeeeeeeep

    ReplyDelete